Oh my do we have a treat for you! New on tap this week is an Oaked Bourbon Stout that will make your toes curl! Also this week we’re bringing back some favorites from our premiere keg tapping, Infinity IPA and Hop Fix Session IPA… mmmm.
Also, check out live acoustic music featuring Deborah Page, Patrick Galactic, and Adam Hendricks.
Tap list for November 30, 2012:
– NW Pale Ale (4.9%) – NW = hoppy
– Hop Fix Session IPA (4%) – drink it all day!
– Infinity IPA (7.1%) – citrusy and juicy!
– Pomegranate Porter (8%) – there’s not much left on this one!
– Coffee Stout (8.3%) – this one is just about out too!
– Bourbon Oaked Imperial Stout (8.3%) – Bourbon… mmmmm!
– Ginger Ale Beer (3.5%) – refreshing!
– Ginger Ale Soda (0%) – for the kids!
All ages. No cover.
A big thanks to Sue Kidd and The News Tribune for running the awesome feature on us today!
Here’s what we’re putting on tap this Friday 5:30-9:30pm. We’re working on getting some live music together.
New this week are guest taps! We’ll be featuring a tasty IPA from one of our favorite new breweries, Reuben’s Brews. Their beers don’t get out much so this is a very special tapping for Tacoma.
– Ginger Ale (Real Ginger, Real Ale)
– Pomegranate Porter
– NW Pale Ale
– Imperial Coffee Stout (made with Valhalla Coffee Co. Viking blend… mmmm.)
– Guest tap: Reuben’s Brews’ Roasted Rye IPA
– Guest tap: Boneyard Beer’s RPM IPA
– PLUS real homemade ginger soda for the kids!
Fridays are now Tap Nights at Amocat Cafe for the Tacoma Brewing Company!
Here’s the tap list for this week:
– Oak Aged Imperial Stout
– Ginger Ale (real ginger, low alcohol – REFRESHING!)
– Porter (Imperial)
– Doppelbock (Dark German Ale)
– And the first of our “One Hop Wonder” line of IPAs showcasing different varieties of hops. This week it’s Centennial hops!
Plus ginger soda for the kids!
5:30-9:30pm. All ages.
To celebrate our yeast doing their thing, we will be putting the results of their work on tap for you to consume. Here’s what will be flowing:
– Hop Fix Session IPA
– Infinity IPA
– Penalty Kick Double IPA
– Cascade Imperial Stout
– Ginger Ale (real ginger, real ale)
– Pomegranate Porter
– Cascade Imperial Coffee Stout
For the designated drivers, we make a non-alcoholic ginger soda made with fresh ginger… mmmmmm.
We’re still waiting for our growlers to come in, so if you want to take some of our beer home bring in a clean container of some sort and we will gladly fill it up!
There will also be live music that evening in the upper room featuring local songwriters. Check out the Amocat Cafe Facebook page or website for details on who is performing. Also visit our Facebook event page for last minute updates.